Re: [xsl] the future of xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] the future of xslt
From: "Philip Fearon" <pgfearo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:49:36 +0100
On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 11:14 PM, M. David Peterson
<m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:55:40 -0600, bryan rasmussen
> <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> http://www.google.com/trends?q=xslt%2C+xsl%2C+xml+stylesheet&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
>
> Who would actually search for the term "xml stylesheet"?  This is a
> meaningless comparison.

The term "xml stylesheet" was just thrown in (along with "xsl" which
is more significant) as one example of the possible variations in a
search for "xslt". It was not intended for comparison on its own. So
yes, it turns out that this example is of little significance, but not
meaningless in my view. Variations should still be checked out.

Phil Fearon