Re: [xsl] Escaping <xsl:element> ouput

Subject: Re: [xsl] Escaping <xsl:element> ouput
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:44:51 +0100
> As a small request, it would help me a lot if you could point me to some
> material, which helps one develop a sound understanding of XSLT.

* archives of this list

* Dave P's faq (which has a lot of stuff, but not always easiest to find
  things in there) http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/index.html

* jeni's site http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/index.html

* on xslt 1 rather than 2, and rather old these days but the zvon site
  used to be quiet good as a self teaching aid I thought
  http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html

* otherwise google for xslt tutorial ;-)