RE: [xsl] XSL If Statement - Repost

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL If Statement - Repost
From: sumit patki <sumitpatki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:10:31 +0000
Thanks Mukul for your reply

I tried all the options given by you and I get the following errors:

1. Expected token 'eof' found '='. matrix-->=<--'1'
2. Expected token 'eof' found '='. number(matrix)-->=<--1
3. Unknown method. -->normalize-space(matrix<--)='1'

Could it be a problem in version of XSL processor. How can I know which
version of XSL processor is used in my application?

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:18:53 +0530
> From: gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx
> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL If Statement - Repost
>
> if your context node is, 'detail' node, you can do as following,
>

> if you think, 'matrix' node can contain whitespaces, you should do,
>

> (You are missing single quotes around 1)
>
> Though, I have'nt tried this, but you can also try ...
>

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:05 PM, sumit patki  wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>> I have a XSL file which is used to format 100s of xml files. The XSL
>> converts xml to html.I need to display table in HTML output only if
>> certain data is present in XML.
>>

>> In the below code, I need to display the HTML table only if the XML
>> has matrix tag with 1 in it. Matrix tag will be present only in few
>> xmls which use the xsl.I tried the below code but none of the options
>> worked.
>>
>> XSL:
>> xsl:for-each select="topic/detail">
>>
>> xsl:if test="$matrix=1" OR
>> xsl:if test="matrix=1" OR
>> xsl:if match=".[matrix=1]"
>>
>> table border="2">
>> tr>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> XML:
>> topic>
>> detail>
>> matrix>1
>

> --
> Regards,
> Mukul Gandhi

Chose your Life Partner? Join MSN Matrimony FREE
http://www.shaadi.com/msn/matrimony.php