RE: [xsl] Confusing namespaces and xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] Confusing namespaces and xslt
From: "Houghton,Andrew" <houghtoa@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:45:31 -0400

In your XSL, on the stylesheet or transform element declare the namespace with
whatever prefix you desire.  That will allow you to use that prefix in your
XPath statements.  So:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:client="http://somecompany.com/box/client";
  xmlns:box="http://somecompany.com/box";

Now in your XPath:

/client:box-client/client:network/box:components

Andy.