Re: [xsl] Confusing namespaces and xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Confusing namespaces and xslt
From: Paul <pflists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:44:34 -0400

Your suggestion allows me to access a specific value.

What would be the best way to actually take the input xml transform it
into a new xml and just change a value or add a new element?

Would it be best to do a template match on "/" and do a for-each on
each element and then test each element to see if it was the one I
wanted to change?

Would it be better to set up specify template match statements for
each of the top-level elements and output the xml from the input
document except in the case where I need to change it?