Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1
From: "Darcy Parker" <darcyparker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:35:50 -0400
Thanks for pointing out your "true identity template".  I have
definitely experienced the problems you noted with most identity
transforms and have performed workarounds using unparsed-text() but
never built something as complete as your true identity template.
Thanks again for sharing. I am looking forward to studying it further.

Darcy