Re: [xsl] Scope of uniqueness of generate-id()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Scope of uniqueness of generate-id()
From: "Vladimir Nesterovsky" <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:52:55 -0800
Until today I was thinking that xslt functions have no side effects
(provided extensions are not considered).
It has turned out that this is not correct.
That changes the picture (at least for me).
Many possible optimizations are not safe.

Thanks.
--
http://www.nesterovsky-bros.com/
Vladimir Nesterovsky