Re: [xsl] grouping after a group using 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] grouping after a group using 1.0
From: "Friend, Darris E" <FRIENDDE@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:23:22 -0500
I tried to use the example. I was confused on how to alter the syntax
for the  example's
<xsl:if test="generate-id(.)=generate-id($games[game=current()/game])">
to my needs.

My XML seems more complicated, sorry I don't know the terms to describe
the format of my XML data.

I got to the ($games[game=current()/game]) function, but I do not know
how to change my nodes to equate this. I think I understand that
game=current means take the value at the node 'game'. But I have nodes
with the same name, ie ObjectClassField. Would this work:

<xsl:if test="generate-id(.) = generate-id($ObjConnID[ObjectClassField[
@name = 'SAP ConnectionObject ID']])">

> ...Because my mailer munged the preservation of your stylesheet, I'm
unable to see the details.<

I posted my XML and XSL on to Google Documents for anyone to review if
they desire to help with my problem (which is a lack of understanding
XML/XSL). I am reading websites and books to help with the knowledge,
however this is a solution I need sooner rather than later.

The XML http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc7n2j2g_10fcjnwhgr
The XSL http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc7n2j2g_11c6xh6dcr

Thank you for your time...