RE: [xsl] use transformator to add nodes to the xml stucture

Subject: RE: [xsl] use transformator to add nodes to the xml stucture
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:09:09 -0000
Yes, this is very easy to do with XSLT. You just have to define the rules.
For example, this one might be

  <xsl:template match="Sales">
    <Sales>
      <xsl:copy-of select="SalesId, Currency"/>
      <Car>
        <Mileage>empty</Mileage>
        <Description>empty</Description>
        <Discount currency="empty">empty</Discount>
      </Car>
    </Sales>
  </xsl:template>

Michael Kay