RE: [xsl] use transformator to add nodes to the xml stucture

Subject: RE: [xsl] use transformator to add nodes to the xml stucture
From: henry human <henry_human@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:33:06 +0100 (CET)
Hi Michael
thanks. The situation is, the originally xml is
actually existing as XML stream, it means, it is saved
in as DOM tree inside the Java program. The XSLT file
should be load inside the JAVA to operate on the DOM
tree structure. After that the output should be saved
again in the DOM tree inside the java program.. Can i
call from Java code the saxon to do the
transformation?