[xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position

Subject: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position
From: <Anders.Svensson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:42:25 +0200
Hi,

I have a problem where I have been asked if I can put an element in the
top of the third column in a three-column page. My initial thought is
that this can't be done. I have tried to investigate
absolute-positioning and floats, but cannot find anything that would
seem to do this. I have no idea how it would be possible to decide that
it should end up in the top of the third column specifically. In the
first column would be easy, and if I could put it in the header that
should be easy too, but unfortunately the header is not an option due to
the fact that there are space requirements so that each column needs to
be utilized completely.

Is there any way to do this, or do I need to tell my client that it
can't be done?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Anders

This message has been scanned by
F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange.
For more information, connect to
http://www.f-secure.com/