RE: [xsl] Value of the variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] Value of the variable
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:24:56 +0530
At 2009-11-26 13:25 +0530, Joga Singh Rawat wrote:

You need to replicate the node which is:

<xsl:copy-of select="$txt-with-node"/>

==>Yes!! You are right. It is working fine. But I want to tokenize it

You didn't say that before. To tokenize something is to find the text tokens created by defining the text separators between the tokens.

and I am using

<xsl:for-each select="tokenize($txt-with-node, ', ')">

The first argument to tokenize() is a string. The return value is a bunch of strings. You cannot use tokenize() to return nodes.

Which is not working.

"not working" according to what requirement?

Please suggest

Please suggest what?

Thank you for clarifying your requirement.

--
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/