RE: [xsl] Modern web site design with XML and XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Modern web site design with XML and XSLT
From: Scott Trenda <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:33:38 -0500
Quick off-topic question on this note - does anyone know what non-Mozilla browsers return for a transformToDocument call from a processor with <xsl:output method="text"/>? I can't imagine it'd be a <transformiix:result> node for non-Transformiix processors, but other browsers seem to have followed Mozilla's Javascript XSLTProcessor() implementation down to the letter, so I'm curious what they do in this case. (Is there an official W3C recommendation for the XSLTProcessor interface yet?)

~ Scott