Re: [xsl] What are the best XSLT 1 or XSLT 2 performance benchmarks available today?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What are the best XSLT 1 or XSLT 2 performance benchmarks available today?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:55:30 +0100
From what I read about it, XSLTMark was just that: a set of rather computationally intensive XSLT files that were to be processed. Perhaps there was a little application around it that measured the time or something. Some XSLTMark files are also still present in the older sources of Transformiix (Firefox's XSLT engine).

The Web Archive still has the original XSLTMark pages, but unfortunately, they erased the binary files: http://web.archive.org/web/20020611085801/www.datapower.com/XSLTMark/download/

Perhaps someone still has an original copy? If I understand Michael correctly, unmodified, the files are allowed to be distributed...

Abel

James A. Robinson wrote:
I've never used XSLTMark, but I see that libxslt 1.1.22 has in its source
tree a path 'tests/XSLTMark/' filled with example inputs, stylesheets,
and what look to be reference outputs.  Is that what folks are after?

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libxslt/1.1/libxslt-1.1.22.tar.gz

Jim