Re: [xsl] Output file name as per input file name with subdirectory

Subject: Re: [xsl] Output file name as per input file name with subdirectory
From: Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:42:44 +0530
Dear Selva,

Check for xsl:result-document you will get the answer.

Regards,
Ganesh

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Selvaganesh
<selvaganesh_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ya Saxon allows the output file, I know the command, how to define the over
> XSL.

 If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify this office
immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its
attachments, if any.