Re: [xsl] [string to node]

Subject: Re: [xsl] [string to node]
From: Aditya Sakhuja <aditya.sakhuja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:06:36 -0800
Hi,

Thanks for testing it out.

The inherent problem is that I get a string, and not a node-set,
needed by count(). David, ultimately the value in the variable
obtained through value-of is not a node or a node set. Is there a way
you think, I can get the count() fetch me the number of 'dd' elements
using xalan-c processor ?

--

-Cbib B%C%