RE: [xsl] using xsl:call-template dynamicly

Subject: RE: [xsl] using xsl:call-template dynamicly
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:44:21 +0100
You're using Saxon extensions here, so it's a Saxon question rather than a
general XSLT question - so please take it to the saxon-help list or forum at
SourceForge.

However, I suspect you shouldn't really be using these extensions. Code that
uses saxon:assign is nearly always questionable, and saxon:allow-avt (which
in any case is not supported by recent Saxon versions) can often be done
better in a different way sticking entirely within standard XSLT.

So perhaps you need to explain your problem, and we can then see how to
solve it in pure XSLT.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/