Re: [xsl] how to output a processing instruction

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to output a processing instruction
From: Bartolomeo Nicolotti <bnicolotti@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:11:51 +0200
Hello,

to use saxon in a java/jsp/tomcat web application up to now we've done:

    	System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory", "net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl");

        // Create a transform factory instance.
        TransformerFactory tfactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
        return tfactory;

but now we've another web application on the same tomcat that clashes with this, due to this problem

http://lists.cocoondev.org/pipermail/daisy/2006-September/005150.html

Does anybody know an equivalent of this statement

    	System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory", "net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl");

that applies only to a single web application?

Many thanks

Best ragards

Bartolomeo Nicolotti