Re: [xsl] Asynchronous transformation in a (Java) Web app

Subject: Re: [xsl] Asynchronous transformation in a (Java) Web app
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:37:44 +0200
But is creating threads directly from servlets considered a
normal/safe practice?
Some sources on asynchronous servlets I've been reading through
suggest that it is bad (or J2EE non-compliant) design, and provide
more complex solutions, involving JMS for example, like here:
http://www.javaranch.com/journal/2004/03/AsynchronousProcessingFromServlets.h
tml
So I'm confused regarding the implementation of the job queue itself.