[xsl] RE: Variations in XML to CSV

Subject: [xsl] RE: Variations in XML to CSV
From: <mlcook@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:23:51 -0400
Regarding XML to CSV: the following has been a help to me in a circumstance of
data conversion.

I wanted to convert some CSV data to XML (the other direction), and I had just
recently come across "Mr. Data Converter" at
http://www.shancarter.com/data_converter/index.html

This doesn't solve XML to CSV, but the subject caused me to remember the CSV
to XML side of things.

This may help folks in other situations.

(I hope this is more fringe-topic than off-topic.)

--Mike Cook

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.