Re: [xsl] transforming MRSS

Subject: Re: [xsl] transforming MRSS
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:05:58 +0100
> It would.. if it wasn't a typical example of tl;dr...

As usual when posting questions to any forum, post a small complete
runnable example, along with required output, and if needed a short
description of the problem and on here you'll get pretty quick
response.

> this whole XSL thing starts to reming me of vrml/x3d... too complicated so
> they just use webgl now...

XSLT is work of pure genius.

> i rather use my own template engine in PHP and do things server-side than
> reading that text to, eventually, find the complicated answer to my simple
> question...

If you ask your simple question in a way that someone can provide the
answer, then you'll see it's a simple answer.  Can't do much until
then...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com