Re: [xsl] layout problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] layout problem
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:36:14 +0000
It's not clear what question you are asking...

Looking at your code you can make some improvments:

> <xsl:template match="data">
>  <xsl:call-template name="section-content"/>
> </xsl:template>

Don't do that ^^^^, just move the contents of the named template
'section-content' into the body of the template.

>  <xsl:call-template name="head"/>
>  <xsl:apply-templates />
>  <xsl:call-template name="bottom"/>

Instead of the call-template you should use apply-templates and modes.
 If you really do have to use named templates, pass the context
explicitly as a parameter.  The reason is it helps whoever maintains
the code down the line.

> <xsl:template name="section-content">

change that to a match

>             <xsl:for-each select="section/entry">

change that to apply-templates

> <xsl:template name="head">

> <xsl:template name="bottom">

change those to matches with a mode

> But if there a better way I will take that.

It's not clear what your problem is...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com