Re: [xsl] Any students looking for an interesting project?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Any students looking for an interesting project?
From: Вячеслав Седов <schematronic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 13:42:48 +0400
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:axsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/TransformAlias";
    xmlns:xd="http://www.oxygenxml.com/ns/doc/xsl";
    xmlns:schtrnc="http://schematronic.ru";
    exclude-result-prefixes="xs xd"
    version="2.0">
    <xd:doc scope="stylesheet">
        <xd:desc>
            <xd:p><xd:b>Created on:</xd:b> Oct 5, 2013</xd:p>
            <xd:p><xd:b>Author:</xd:b> schematronic</xd:p>
            <xd:p></xd:p>
        </xd:desc>
    </xd:doc>
    <xsl:param name="xsl-id" select="'test'"/>
    <xsl:namespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="axsl" result-prefix="xsl"/>
    <xsl:template match="*">
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
            <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match="xsl:template|xsl:if|xsl:when|xsl:otherwise">
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:copy-of select="@*, xsl:param"/>
            <xsl:variable name="id" select="generate-id()"/>
            <axsl:variable name="schmtrnc:test"
xmlns:schtrnc="http://schematronic.ru";
select="doc('http://localhost:8080/exist/rest/db/test/flag.xquery?file={$xsl-id}&amp;id={$id}')"/>
            <axsl:if test="$schmtrnc:test"><axsl:message>
                <xsl:attribute name="select" select="concat('&quot;',
$xsl-id, ' - ', $id, '&quot;')"/>
            </axsl:message></axsl:if>
            <xsl:apply-templates select="node() except xsl:param"/>
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>