Re: [xsl] How to use saxon:validate

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to use saxon:validate
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:55:51 +0000
Saxon-specific questions are best asked on a Saxon-specific forum, e.g.
saxonica.plan.io.

I don't think there is any documentation you have missed, except that to
understand this function you need to understand maps. Maps are introduced in
XSLT 3.0: see

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/#map

Note that Saxon 9.5 isn't perfectly aligned with the Dec 2013 draft in its
support for maps, for example Saxon implements the syntax

map{ a := b, c := d }

rather than

map{ a : b, c : d }

Michael Kay