Re: [xsl] How to use saxon:validate

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to use saxon:validate
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:29:40 +0000
Yeah I don't know,, I'm not clear from the documentation where to
declare the xsd file I'm using.

The first argument is the node to validate.
The second argument, $options, gives options for how the validation is
to be performed.  The third is for the xsd params..

So should I assume then the xml file declares which xsd it is using?

--
-