Re: [xsl] Creating a container element for siblings which have different start and end elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating a container element for siblings which have different start and end elements
From: "Michael Friedman sumarimike@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 20:47:32 -0000
Hi Wendell,

Thanks for the reply! Your code worked very well, and solved the problem in my
various tests yesterday and today. Fortunately, this is a temporary solution
while we migrate the customer to an actual element container instead of a
mis-paired tag. Their business rules, which they follow, require them to pair
the tech:revst and tech:revend correctly, and they are always siblings. Our
parser explodes, otherwise.

I'm grateful for the assistance and things I've learned in this code!

Best,
Michael