Re: [xsl] Scraping to Analyze Structure

Subject: Re: [xsl] Scraping to Analyze Structure
From: "Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:27:55 -0000
On bash I do

curl theWebPage.html | java -jar $HOME/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar --nons  | java
-jar $HOME/saxon9he.jar -s:- -xsl:yourXSLTFile.xsl

which pipes the web page under test into tagsoup which converts it to well
formed XML which I then pipe into an XSL transformation.

I don't bother with things like Selenium for exactly the reasons you are
complaining about but of course your team may not buy into that.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Hank Ratzesberger xml@xxxxxxxxxxxx <