[xsl] XSLT 3.0 references?

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 3.0 references?
From: "Mark Giffin m1879@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:52:06 -0000
I've been using XSLT 2 for many years and I decided I need to get up to speed on XSLT 3.0 for various reasons.

Surprise! No books on it that I have found. I've depended on the 4th edition of Michael Kay's XSLT 2.0 etc for a long time, but he's apparently not doing a new one. There is nothing on XSLT 3.0 on Safari books (or whatever O'Reilly calls it now).

I hypothesize from this that there are very few people coming to XSLT from the ground up these days, only old farts updating their skills.

Anyway, I can use google or something and look for information, but I'd rather get info from this list. What are some good references on XSLT 3.0?

Thanks,
Mark