Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements
From: "dvint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 23:13:41 -0000
That form gave me troubles but (*.dita|*.xml) workedSent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 2/8/24  2:42 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [xsl] Find several different
attribute values on many elements

    On 08/02/2024 23:11, dvint@xxxxxxxxx
      wrote:

      I also need to do this with both .dita and .xml files and I'm
      planning on making 2 collections, is there a way to do one
      collection()?

    From the Saxon documentation
https://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation12/sourcedocs/collections/collecti
on-directories.html
      so try ?select=*.(dita|xml)

    The
        pattern used in theB selectB parameter
        can use glob-like syntax, for exampleB *.xmlB selects
        all files with extension "xml". More generally, the pattern is
        converted to a regular expression by prepending "^",
        appending "$",
        replacing "."
        by "\.",
        "*"
        by ".*",
        and "?"
        by ".?",
        and it is then used to match the file names appearing in the
        directory using the Java regular expression rules. So, for
        example, you can writeB ?select=*.(xml|xhtml)B to
        match files with either of these two file extensions.

XSL-List info and archive

EasyUnsubscribe
(by email)