Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 22:42:02 -0000
On 08/02/2024 23:11, dvint@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I also need to do this with both .dita and .xml files and I'm planning
> on making 2 collections, is there a way to do one collection()?

 From the Saxon documentation
https://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation12/sourcedocs/collections/collecti
on-directories.html
so try ?select=*.(dita|xml)

The pattern used in the|select|parameter can use glob-like syntax, for
example|*.xml|selects all files with extension "xml". More generally,
the pattern is converted to a regular expression by prepending "|^|",
appending "|$|", replacing "|.|" by "|\.|", "|*|" by "|.*|", and "|?|"
by "|.?|", and it is then used to match the file names appearing in the
directory using the Java regular expression rules. So, for example, you
can write|?select=*.(xml|xhtml)|to match files with either of these two
file extensions.