Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Find several different attribute values on many elements
From: "dvint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 01:46:12 -0000
The performance issue in the first came from running multiple for loops on the
same content, getting down to one for loop has improved the performance.I
agree, I don't understand why changing p to * makes a difference, but it
does.I'll give your suggestion a try in the morning.Content is a bunch of dita
topics of varying lengths and complexity - technical documentation.B  I am
trying to get a distinct list of all the values in those attributes across all
the content and possible elements.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 2/8/24  3:51 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [xsl] Find several different