[xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?

Subject: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?
From: "Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 12:05:49 -0000
Hi Folks,

The folks at SAXON have a wonderful tool that converts an XML Schema into a
form that they call the Schema Component Model (SCM). The SCM contains lots of
metadata (minOccurs, maxOccurs, default) about each item in the schema. I used
the tool to generate a SCM for an XML Schema that I have. Now I would like an
XSLT program which goes through the SCM and outputs an XML instance with
metadata, like this:

<Book minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
    <Title minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    <Cost minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
        <Currency minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" default="USD"/>
        <Value minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/>
    </Cost>
</Book>

Do you have an XSLT program which does this? Would you be willing to share it
with me?

/Roger