[stella] Special VCS emulator

Subject: [stella] Special VCS emulator
From: danboris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dan Boris)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 97 15:24:10 EST
Earlier someone said that it would be useful to have a 2600 emulator that
could be used to determine how the screens of various games are drawn.
Well ask and you shall recieve!:

(there is no link on my page so you will have to use the full URL)

I hacked this up real quick from my Virtual VCS emulator. They keys 1-5 allow
you to toggle the playfield, player 0, player 1, missile 0, missile 1 on and
off. When I was doing it I forgot about the Ball, but if you turn everything
else off, when ever is still on is the ball :)

Please note that Virtual VCS is a pretty old emulator, it is slow and has
a lot of bugs, but it should suffice for this purpose.

If there are any other features like this that people would find useful please
let me know.

						Dan Boris

To unsubscribe, send the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to