[stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)

Subject: [stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:01:25 +0100 (MET)
Here's a demo program (NTSC or emulators only) that shows how sprite 1 can
be reused to draw up to 11 horizontally moving objects, together with sprite
0, which has full freedom of movement. The step from this demo to a full
game (maybe not even too crap) shouldn't be very wide... do you remember
"Asterix"? ;)

Thought this demo works very well on PC Atari Emulator, I haven't been able
to test it on the real thing, and I suspect that there might be some minor
problem "filtered" by the emulator. If you can try it on a real 2600 please
let me know how it works.

Source code available on demand :)

Ciao,
 P.