Re: [stella] My game - Alpha 2 - inv.bin

Subject: Re: [stella] My game - Alpha 2 - inv.bin
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 15:08:13 +0200
>I reworked my entire kernel so it displays in two-scanline increments
>instead of four.. it no longer repositions the ball to display many bombs,
>but displays two on alternating frames.  Still doesn't check for player
>death, keep score, missile/bomb collisions or anything else cool. =)

>Comments welcome.. thanks!

This version plays much better than the first one, but you still seem to gain
or loose a line somewhere, so it still looses the colour signal on PAL.

Could you please change the name of your BIN with each revision you post,
so people won't accidently overwrite the old one?

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/