[stella] PCMSG 2.4 (ok, I've had enough...)

Subject: [stella] PCMSG 2.4 (ok, I've had enough...)
From: "Piero Cavina" <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:02:32 +0200
This should be the last version before the official release... now the
hardest thing to do is to substitute the ????? for a proper name in the
title screen :)

I've added some refinements, that is a nicer progress bar, difficulty
switches, "hidden" version number... (if you can find it, don't tell
anybody how you did it :) , copyright messages and something else, but the
most important thing is the NTSC/PAL selector using the Color/BW switch
(Color=NTSC, BW=Pal).
The PAL mode seems to work well on my TV, while I get a slightly floating
image playing in NTSC on the PAL TV, which could be just normal.
I would really like to hear from you NTSC people if it looks OK on your US
TVs.

Ciao,
 P.