[stella] OYSTRON 2.8.2 (gran finale? :-)

Subject: [stella] OYSTRON 2.8.2 (gran finale? :-)
From: "Piero Cavina" <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 15:06:13 +0200
I've fixed some things according to your suggestions. News...:

- the "dices" can be removed more easily;

- automatic switch to single-fire in the Oystron phase to avoid wasted
bombs;

- I didn't change the speed of the warp phase, because I think it's not so
difficult
after all. It can be hard if you want to go around while everything goes so
fast, but you can always find a safe place where to stay until the end.
Anyway I wanted to make things more challenging, so... now everything is
worth 100 points during the warp! You can choose between the big points and
the risk of being killed, or no points and little risk.

- a couple of new sound effects.

Since the last "Nitchals treatment" couldn't bring many new free bytes (and
they've almost already gone), I'm going to prepare the documentation...

P.