Re: [stella] Oystron 2.9

Subject: Re: [stella] Oystron 2.9
From: Jim Nitchals <jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:30:45 -0800 (PST)
> I get an extra ship every 4000 points, this used to be 5000 points in
> version 2.8. Is it a bug or a feature ?

Feature.  Without the BCD score bug, you'd get fewer extra ships with
a 5000 point setting.  At 4,000 it's roughly the same number as before.

>From 75,000 to 99,990 points there are no extra ships.  This is a feature
and a bug fix rolled into one.

> Most of the "swiss cheese" guys move left without stopping, so you don't
> have to shoot them. They also don't rotate the playfield when this happens.

They don't stop until the third (or 4th?) level, then they always do and
rotate the playfield.

Archives updated once/day at
Unsubscribing and other info at