RE: [stella] Who we are

Subject: RE: [stella] Who we are
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:36:54 -0600
Hi again,
	Just wanted to say that progress has slowed a bit on my latest game,
normally this would be a bad thing, but the reason is that I recently got
Visual C++ 5 for Windows, and I'm trying to make the transition from ANSI C to
C++ while learning how to make Windows apps.  My first project will be a
"playbin" for Windows.  I am working here and there on the 2600 game, but devoting much less time at the moment.  I'm hoping to eventually make an entire integrated Windows development system for the 2600...

			Happy Thanksgiving,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert