[stella] Call for assistance

Subject: [stella] Call for assistance
From: "David C. Schweinsberg" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:50:04 -0000
Hi

I'm really enjoying working on my game, but it can be so mindbending
sometimes as to leave me emotionally drained!  Part of my delay in getting
more pre-releases of DROID out is because I wanted to create some
interesting graphics to show it's capabilities, but the kernel wears me out
and I end up with these pathetic "placeholder" graphics.  And the spring
deadline draws near...

I realise that many people on this list aren't coding anything specific, but
maybe you'd like to do some graphics and level design for DROID?  The kernel
will shortly be complete enough to start testing out any designs.

Regards,
David.