[stella] Etext for beginners! and other news...

Subject: [stella] Etext for beginners! and other news...
From: rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 14:00:31 -0500
Here's a bit from the C=64 programmer's manual that Robin Harbron
brought to my attn.  I think it's a pretty good etext explaining the
basics of 6502, 6510, 6507, etc etc assembly.  I added it to my site,
which I also updated today.  RAsm has vanished from the face of the
planet, so I stuck it on my site.

http://web.cetlink.net/~rufbo/macdev.html

I'm also attaching the file for you lurkers who aren't real sure where
to start programming on the 2600.  Between this and Nick's site, you
should be well on your way.  I'm hoping to get a chance to revise the
etext to make it more 2600 oriented, but I think this should really help
in the meanwhile.

Thanks again Robin, and to everyone else, give this a look and tell me
what you think if you get a chance! ;)

Ruffin Bailey