Re: [stella] 16K cartridge boards

Subject: Re: [stella] 16K cartridge boards
From: Craig Maloney <craig@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:52:15 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Chris Wilkson wrote:

> Exactly.  I put it in because the support was available for free.  Like I said,
> it would be possible to crack it.  But it would discourage the casual pirates.

What the hell is a "casual pirate"? :)

Seriously, though... There is no casual piracy. The only people who it
will stop are the clueless pirates and people trying to learn who don't
have all the fancy equipment (like myself).

--
|        Craig Maloney        |      "There are no significant bugs in our    |
|        craig@xxxxxx         |     released software that any significant    |