Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game

Subject: Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 13:41:11 +0200
At 21:40 09.04.98 -0500, you wrote:

>	I'd love to hear some opinions regarding this game, ideas for
>improvements, gameplay, etc.

I have tried your game on my PAL system and it doesn't display
colours. Also I think it is pretty hard to control the gun with
a joystick. Trying to find the right angle, when you only have
three shots at a time and the planes can come very close, when
they drop their bombs, would frustrate me pretty fast in a real
game.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg