Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address

Subject: Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address
From: <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:11:46 +0200
OK, thank you all for all the info! I read the two pages you reffered
too, and at

http://www.coastal.edu/~ggrainge/the-dig/randyc.txt

he simply writes:

>Want a cart made? Send money!  Here is my address:

This sounds to me like the following (consider that I'm living in
Austria)...

I go to my local bank and let them change some ATS to $19. Then I take
an envelope, put the dollar bills inside, along with the following
message (maybe a little longer):
Dear Randy, here are $19 ($16 + $3 for overseas air mail you stated in
your private mail to me). Please send me an Oystron cart...
and post it (not before having applied the necessary stamps of
course...) to
Randy Crihfield
P.O. Box 1332
Pepperell, MA 01463
United States (he didn't write this line, but I suppose it'll be
necessary from Europe... Is it really United States?)

and after some weeks I recieve the cart in my mail. Do you think I
should do it this way? If not, please post back...

I know I could discuss this privately with Randy, but I think it's
better to write it to the list for the case anybody else wants to order
a cart again and is in doubt...
I see I've opened a large discussion with my last post.

With love (and curiousity)
Kurt Woloch