Re: [stella] Trying to get back in the groove

Subject: Re: [stella] Trying to get back in the groove
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:34:13 -0400 (EDT)
In article <>, you wrote:
have decided to make some improvements to Distella.  I have some ideas
>which I will present below, but I'd like to get some input from you!  Here
>are the modifications I am planning on:
>Any other ideas?

I would like a mode that displays all the data as binary numbers with the hex
value REMed after it. This will make it quick and easy to pick out the
bitmaps in a source code as well as telling instantly what bit is being
toggled at what address.

DATA .byte %00001001 ;#$09
     .byte %00000110 ;#$06
     .byte %00001001 ;#$09

It would be a little less clumsy that creating a file to set up an area
to be displayed in binary.

                        (Just a suggestion from hell!!)

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
*         | Crackers' Arts Base *
* | Hozer Video Games   *
Nihongo ga dekimasu - 2600 programmer - Father of 2 great kids - Canadian eh

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at