Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:54:03 +0100
At 08.14 26/10/98 -0500, Dan Boris wrote:

>I think I still have an article around on how to build a simple audio
>digitizer for the Atari 8-bit computers (This may be the article you were
>talking about). It appeared in either Antic or Analog magazine. I built one
>years ago and it actually worked pretty good. It was very simple, just a
>transistor and a couple resistors. I'll take a look and try to find the
>article.

Please look for it, it sound interesting.
If it's really so simple, then building an "audio to 2600 adapter cable"
shouldn't take more time than the average home brew cart. If we'll write a
2600 vido music program based on that interface, then maybe Randy will be
able to sell a cart+cable package at a reasonable price. Sounds like a nice
idea to me.

Also, I have an Atari graphics tablet for the Atari 8-bit computers, do you
think it's possible to use it with the 2600?

Ciao,
 P.