Re: RE-Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: RE-Re: [stella] video music
From: "jim marksdale" <scottzilla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:55:55 PDT

>From owner-stella@xxxxxxxxxxx Thu Oct 22 08:23:07 1998
>Date: 22 Oct 98 09:06:13 +0000
>From: Timm Carr <timm.carr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE>Re: [stella] video music
>To: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stella syzygny
>Sender: owner-stella@xxxxxxxxxxx
>                      RE>Re: [stella] video music
>i'm very interested, you had it as an SC program? if so what was the
procedure, load in the program from cassette, then reconnect the SC to
the audio source? would it be possible to adapt that dazzler program to
take audio inout from the SC to change: speed, color, direction, etc?
how big is the dazzler program? i've noticed it comes on cart with other
programs doesthat mean it is small enough to maybe be combined with a
couple other graphic toys? i'm just full of questions, i want to get
this thing to work.
>Date: 10/22/98 8:54 AM
>To: Timm Carr
>From: Bob Colbert
>At 05:35 PM 10/21/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Hmm.. if we could use the Supercharger, and maybe some parts of the
>>firmware, to analyze the signal sent to its audio input, then maybe it
>>would be easy to write a sort of 'video music 2600' that doesn't need
>>additional hardware besides the SC itself. Obviously, it would have to
be a
>>SC program.
>>This would be cool, but is it possible?
>I actually did this once and it worked, but it was very ugly.  It
didn't do
>anything close to resembling any type of entertainment.  I can try and
>out the code if anyone is interested.
>				Bob
>Archives (includes files) at
>Unsub & more at
>RFC-822 Header:
>Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:43:27 -0500
>To: stella@xxxxxxxxxxx
>From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [stella] video music
>Sender: owner-stella@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Archives (includes files) at
>Unsub & more at

i couldnt get this to work, oh by the way go f*ck yourself.

theres a problem with the internal dial up network asshole..

Get Your Private, Free Email at

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at