Re: [stella] INV's timeline?

Subject: Re: [stella] INV's timeline?
From: Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:08:49 -0500 (EST)
> >A game started by Erik Mooney in 1997, this  cart has seen a
> >lot of discusson on the Stella programmers list.  It's Space
> >Invaders redone with MUCH better game play and graphics.  It
> >is almost done but not yet, so this beta is being offered to
> >those who would rather not wait.  Erik is offering this cart
> >for $13, and those who buy the proto get $2 off the price of
> >the full version when it comes out later this year.
>
> Is this timeline still accurate?  When can we expect the final version?
> And I'm afraid I've forgotten what was left to be done; wasn't there just a
> blacked-out player 2 tank to remove and a few shields issues?  And how did
> Randy write 6 lines with the same number of spaces?  Wow.
>
> At any rate, best of luck getting this out Erik.

Whenever I have some time to try and plow my way through that mess of
code.  :)  The shields issue was that invader bombs don't damage the
shields.  There's a number of other things that need to be cleaned up...
scoring for the invaders and saucer needs to be fixed; the saucer timing
isn't accurate, extra life at 1000 points, and probably a few others.