Re: [stella] Poll: Developer Wishlist

Subject: Re: [stella] Poll: Developer Wishlist
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:47:10 -0600
At 06:49 AM 2/10/99 GMT, you wrote:
>Or pretty much anything more integrated than what I'm using now, which is
>DOS EDIT, DASM, PCAE, Makewav, and the Windows media player.  (Was there
>a tie-them-together program that I missed somewhere along the way?  I've
>a funny feeling there was...)

Well, only the Makewav & Windows media player part are tied together in
WPlayBin.  It's a windows based program that will take a .bin file convert
it to a .wav file, and play it all in one step.  You can even attach a
filetype to it and have Windows Explorer used it to play .bin files without
displaying the interface.  It was my first attempt at a Windows based
application, so use it at your own risk ;)  You can find more out about it
at my web page:

                   http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert

	Have Fun!
		Bob