Re: [stella] Thinking like a computer (harder than it sounds)

Subject: Re: [stella] Thinking like a computer (harder than it sounds)
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:33:06 +0200
At 01:46 31.05.99 -0400, you wrote:

>And now pine hates me.  :(

Are you sure it's pine's fault? Over the last couple of days I tried
lost even though I changed the text and other message of mine would
go through fine. So, Glenn or Omar could you please check if the
list processor has filtered out some messages lately that should
have been sent to the group, or if my  messages just got lost in
the void of the internet.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

p.s. Final Fantasy on the megacard ... wow! ;-)